[Year 12 Its] control arrays in C++

gordonp at horsham-college.vic.edu.au gordonp at horsham-college.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 18:06:07 EST 2005

Hi folks , i hope a good break was had by all (teachers)

I've become intrigued with Sudoku puzzles and wrote a program that makes them in VB. It was horribly slow so I rewrote it in C++ which works well but for one display problem - I can't seem to generate a conrol array of labels to display the numbers (or blanks)
eg label1(i)->Caption = ...

This is of course straightforward in VB.

In C you seem to be able to make controls at runtime
eg TLabel*  lab[81]  but I can't seem to reference it without errors???

Any ideas??     thanks
                                 gordon

---
Gordon Poultney