[Year 12 Its] PHP & MySQL

Travers, Graham J travers.graham.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 20 21:23:04 EST 2005

Peter, yes, you may certainly use any of my stuff. I'll get you the Word version of that pdf doc so that you can edit. The unit 3 stuff was mostly in the form of a site similar to that at
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~gtravers/  (unit 3 programming)
but I've since changed it. I'd planned to re-jig it further for a variety of reasons over the hols. Edumail is out of action tomorrow and Thurs, and then I'm off interstate, so I'll post stuff ASAP
Graham