[Year 12 Its] PHP/MySQL learning environment

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 19 22:13:37 EST 2005

Thank you for this thumbnailing of your personal learning pathway Peter.
I have also set myself to learm PHO & mysql once I am on top of CSS
which is the current agenda for me. For this I am using a combination of
HTML-Kit and Style Master, plus a whole plethora of tutorial sites for
CSS.
Regards, Keith