[Year 12 Its] new to IS

Jim Bunn bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 14 10:50:30 EST 2005

Thanks Rupert. I will check it out.
Jim

Jim Bunn
CCNA CCAI
Technology Coordinator
Hampton Park Secondary College
Victoria  Australia

bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au

-----Original Message-----
From: is-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:is-bounces at edulists.com.au] On
Behalf Of Rupert Russell
Sent: Wednesday, 14 December 2005 8:45 AM
To: is at edulists.com.au
Subject: RE: [Year 12 Its] new to IS

Hi All,

I have just recently subscribed to http://www.vtc.com/index.php  for a
month they have the following online tutorials on VB:

Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
     Author: Mark Long / Certified Instructor

Microsoft Visual Basic 6
     Author: Arthur L. Lee

Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Advanced
     Author: Arthur L. Lee

Microsoft Visual Basic for Access
     Author: Mike Haines

Microsoft Visual Basic for Access 2002
     Author: Mark Long / Certified Instructor

Microsoft Visual Basic for Excel

As well as some 300 other PC applications.

At $30 US per month it seems like good value.

you can sample the first 3 chapters of each topic for free online even
if you don't subscribe.

Rupert.

Rupert Russell
Senior Educator (e-Learning)
TAFE Development Unit
University of Ballarat
SMB Campus
PO Box 668 Ballarat
Victoria 3353
AUSTRALIA

Phone:  +61 3 5327 8057
Fax:      +61 3 5327 8477
e-mail:  r.russell at ballarat.edu.au

>>> bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au 13/12/2005 10:24:57 pm >>>
Hi Alex,

We will be using VB 6. I've had a peek at .NET but feel more confident
with
VB 6 at this stage. My class will be about 15-18 in size.

Cheers,

bunn.jim.c at edumail.vic.gov.au

  _____