[Year 12 Its] CAD curriculum/helf

Biggins, Leanne D biggins.leanne.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 5 08:08:48 EST 2005

Hi Joel
I have just discovered I am to take CAD for a semester with year 10 next year.  Another girl has to take it with year 9 for a semester.  Neither of us has ever experienced any type of CAD before.  Neither of us are wood or metal or anything else down that line.  The software that the school has used up until now has passed it's use by date.  We are getting Pro Desktop and we (the 2 of us) are about to do a 2 day PD which I hope will guide us.  TEAV run that.  Toni has 6 periods per 2 week cycle, I will have 9.  The year 10 group did CAD this year with the other software, so they should know where they are coming from - better than me.  I am filled with trepidation, but at least the PD should help.

Leanne Biggins
Heathmont College