[Year 12 Its] Small Group Partnership request

Alex and Alison Hopkins alexali at surf.net.au
Mon Apr 25 20:22:36 EST 2005

I have three only students doing Information Systems and direct
approaches to various schools for help in a small group partnership have
not yielded a partner who can hold my hand.  If any list member would be
willing to join me in a partnership please contact me at
a.hopkins at bcc.vic.edu.au, or at alexali at surf.net.au.  I am a first year
IS teacher, and am using VB.Net as my programming language; the school
is Bayside Christian College and is located at Frankston.  I am told
that exemptions can be granted from small group partnerships, but
because it's my first year at this, a small group partnership would be
helpful.

Alex Hopkins
Bayside Christian College