[Year 12 Its] Gamemaker PD

john edwards john.edwards at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 18 19:50:02 EST 2005

Hi Tony,

I would have loved to have attended this PD but it was not possible being first day of term and living at least a couple of hours away.

I am introducing Game Maker soon to my year 11s and would be willing to purchase any notes, resources or information that would make the use of Game Maker easier.

Cheers,

John Edwards
Gippsland Grammar School

>>> forster at ozonline.com.au 04/02/05 15:13 PM >>>
There will be a PD session on Gamemaker
GAMEMAKER FOR BEGINNERS
Westall Secondary College, Clayton South, Victoria
Monday 18 April 4:30pm to 7:30pm

Gamemaker www.gamemaker.nl is a freeware programming language. With
Gamemaker you can easily create games such as top view, platform games,
first person shooters, 3D and networked multiplayer games. It is a fully
fledged programming language capable of non game applications such as
physics simulations and databases

More details and registration:
http://www.freewebs.com/schoolgamemaker/beginners.htm

Tony Forster