[Year 12 IPM] Girls and Computing -- from Deakin University

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 16:32:18 EST 2006

Thanks .. Tony and I were only too happy to have given everybody a chance to
play, laugh and learn together. We will repeat some of this at the VITTA
conference http://www.vitta.org.au/conference and of course, all our notes,
links and tutorials are copyleft for download online. The mystery morphing
teddybear monster game still puts a huge smile on my face. Ooodles of good
questions about how we use Moodle for the VELS but I will leave them for the
Moodle edumail list.

Enjoy the well earned term break everybody! Now I am off North to
http://ACEC2006.info .. up there for more thinking :-)

Regards Roland

PS: Will pass the pizza compliment onto my VCE IT student working at the
shop ;-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au