[Year 12 IPM] Re: Arachnophilia

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Sep 20 15:14:59 EST 2006

Whoops!

Must have been an attack of holidayitis

I meant to say

Re Arachnophilia !

Another very useful free program. An HTML editor that provides help with basic structure but still requires that you understand how HTML works.

Two versions are available:

The "Old" Windows version:

This is the version I "grew up with" and am comfortable with

Available at http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index_old.html

The new Java version:

Available at http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.html

Written in Java and does require Java Runtime. I have found this version very slow on some machines, because of the overhead in running Java. And it has a different interface to the Windows version - so perhaps that is why I prefer the older version that I used first.

But try them both and decide which version you like.

Still a great program

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Ashwood and Traralgon