[Year 12 IPM] Textbooks for 2007

Marshall, Graham F marshall.graham.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Sep 8 11:32:48 EST 2006

Mark,

Does Potts have a Year 11 book?

Regards,

Graham Marshall.

________________________________

From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Mark Scott
Sent: Thu 7/09/2006 12:48 PM
To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management Teachers'MailingList
Subject: [Year 12 IPM] Textbooks for 2007

I have just read/skimmed through the new Potts ITA textbook for 2007 from Nelson (Hi Colin)

and I must say it looks OK. Well pretty good actually but I wouldn't want to give the authors bigger heads : )

In the absence of any other Information we will choose it for next year.

Does anybody know what the opposition publishers are doing?

Are there any sales reps lurking out there?

Please respond.

Mark Scott

Luther College

Timetabler, Daily Organiser, Bus Co-ordinator, Excursions Co-ordinator, Incursions Co-ordinator, Immunisations Co-ordinator, Photo Co-ordinator, Assistant-Chief Fire Warden (I get to wear a really cool blue helmet), and Yr 12 IPM teacher.

No wonder I'm tired all the time. Is 50 too early to retire?

My students are currently doing a practice exam and I'm bored (shows doesn't it)