[Year 12 IPM] Cyber Bulling

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 7 08:21:50 EST 2006

It is a common feature of open communities that decisions about the
administration of justice are made public - including the names of all
involved - unless there is a specific case for suppression.
Of course, there are cases where more confidentiality is needed, but in
general it is educative for all students to see that misbehavior is dealt
with openly and fairly, rather than remaining in ignorance of whether the
teachers care about justice at all....

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
<http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/>  Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
Charlie Brown

  _____