[Year 12 IPM] Computer Lab usage

Tim Hunter HUNTTIM at mail.donvale.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 7 01:58:46 EST 2006

I recall hearing someone once say that 91.3% of statistics are made up, does anyone know the source of this research?

Tim.
>>> tigeroz at alphalink.com.au 09/06/06 11:25 pm >>>
I seem to remember reading some research that stated it takes about 5
years to bring about change in industry but 8 years to get it in education.
Anyone know the source?

Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs