[Year 12 IPM] Cyber Bulling

Brendyn Hancock hancobr at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Wed Sep 6 09:46:22 EST 2006

Chop his hands off and tie him to a pole in the quadrangle.

While some may see this a little harsh, it is his second offence.

(for those who cant read sarcasm in email, I'm joking)

But it does raise the point of swift and strong punishment. It may seem like something small but small things can take hours to track down and correct. Send his parents a bill for 2 tech hrs at $150/hr.

I would certainly remove him from the network for a good length of time.

Brendyn

Brendyn Hancock
IT Manager
Nagle College
5152 6122
Bairnsdale VIC 3875
Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle College, Bairnsdale.

>>> samdenniston at iprimus.com.au 05/09/2006 8:21 pm >>>
How would people respond to the following:

A student is caught loading mischievous vb scripts onto a school computer more than once. What would be considered a suitable and fitting reprimand?