[Year 12 IPM] Cyber Bulling

brn at brentwood.vic.edu.au brn at brentwood.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 6 08:59:23 EST 2006

Hello Hector.
At Brentwood Secondary, students have their network and internet access removed.  The length of time depends on the severity of the 'crime'.  The student applies for reinstatement of network / Intenet access, and student and parent must sign a modified network policy agreement form.  Bullying is handled by the YLCs, often using the Restorative Management approach, and what Charmaine describes also occurs here.