[Year 12 IPM] Cyber Bulling

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Tue Sep 5 19:53:30 EST 2006

At our school Hector,
The LT Coordinator removes the bully's network access privileges for a
month for misusing the network and
the Year Level Coordinator takes care of the discipline re bullying
(quite a process here. I think its warning, meeting with bullied (if
they agree) to sort out the problem, contact parents, repeat offence =
detention or suspension).

Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College