[Year 12 IPM] Textbooks

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Sep 5 11:40:05 EST 2006

Hi Royce,

 Please send me a copy of the original email off list to
kevork at edulists.com.au .
 We did have a problem with the Business Manager's list where the word
"cartridge" was being blocked by spam filters when it was a genuine
attempt by a school to offload cartridges !! Rewording the subject even
with the word cartridge still in it allowed it through.

  We live in interesting times ....

Regards

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Administrator