[Year 12 IPM] student storage - 1 TB?

Andrew Sutton sutton.andrew.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Sep 4 15:39:55 EST 2006

I might have said something like our school had 1TB of storage space and
there was no quota enforced for the students because we don't have a problem
with storage space  but I can't remember if anybody said they had that much
storage space.  Biggest problem is backing that much up, we have found that
with the 10/100 network cards in Maxtor drives it simply takes too long to
do a backup.

Andrew Sutton

IT / SOSE Teacher

St Arnaud Secondary College