[Year 12 IPM] RE: Recent VITTA PD activity

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 10:51:58 EST 2006

I have been making interative tutorials using Wink and podcast my scrapbook
column on Archive.org using Audacity. I am not doing any audio recording
with the year 12's but cover it as part of my year 11/10 Infotech
collective. Currently I am sourcing a supplier for some hand-held units that
can record half-decent audio away from the computer. Bill Kerr has given me
a few clues what to look out for.

I have uploaded a small collection of tutorials that cover some of the basic
skills at producing and editing an mp3 audio file for podcasting with
Audacity. Audacity is easy to use and great free open source software for
the classroom. These swf files were made using Wink and can be readily
uploaded and used with Moodle by simply dropping them into a course. Drop me
a line if think that I should also post other Wink tutorials ..
     http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=2985 (577 kb zip
file)

Am likewise curious what others are doing and encourage you all to share
resources etc. Here is an excellent guide podcasting that was recently
posted to the VITTA website by Michael Abulencia.
     http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=2984

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au