[Year 12 IPM] OT: Green Screening with computers

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Sat Oct 28 23:00:13 EST 2006

Hi Michael,
Debney Park are the experts in this area. As far as I can remember from
talking to them a couple of years ago, you buy a green or blue screen
from Bunnings ie garden matting to film against and use Adobe Premiere
to edit the film and desired background together. BTW Kahootz provides
some fantastic backgrounds and Peter Maggs at ACTF can provide advice on
this.

Regards,
Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College