[Year 12 IPM] OT: Dealt with DELL anyone?

Terri tvanzetten at westnet.com.au
Sat Oct 28 20:50:41 EST 2006

We have 2 labs of Dells and one of HP, the HP have been slower at fixing
comps than the Dells.

Although, we are one of the most remote towns in Australia, so it is slow to
get anything repaired.  My Toshiba laptop has been worse again, I have to
send it to Perth (2300km south) to be repaired, than they send it to Sydney,
so it travels about 7000 km to ket a keyboard repaired!
Cheers, Terri.