[Year 12 IPM] OT: VELS ICT

Wayne Hewett STAFFWHE at rsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 27 12:00:00 EST 2006

There are many digital portfolios/ ePotrfolio solutions around which could assist in this process, I think that is the way we will go forward.

Wayne Hewett
Learning Technologies coordinator
Rosebud Secondary College
www.rsc.vic.edu.au

>>> humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au 27/10/2006 11:40 am >>>
Hello everyone,

Now that the IPM classes are over, I've been looking more carefully at the VELS stuff. From Level 3, our students are meant to be keeping a digital bank of evidence... How are others going to work this? Any ideas?

Thanks, Lesley

> Michael,
>
> We are about to do this at Kew High School. We will use either Wax (open
> source) or we also have Sony Vegas Movie Studio. Our drama assistant
> experienced with a few different colour backgrounds and she has decided
> on a green colour which she matched with one of the settings from Wax.
>
> Bruce

Ms Lesley Humphries
Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Santa Maria College