[Year 12 IPM] OT: Green Screening with computers

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:50:31 EST 2006

May I also suggest that you can use any colour (yellow, red, green, blue
etc) At my last school, we started with blue, but it bled into the student's
grey shirts too much.  We used a white wall, but bled into white socks and
blonde hair.  Black walls lost black hair and shoes.  Try to choose a colour
that does not appear in their uniform.  we started developing a green wall
for the next year, but I left, so never saw the final outcome.

Premier (and I assume other programmes) will allow you to chroma out any
colour.

Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School

On 10/27/06, Tim Kitchen <tkitchen at hyperion.strathcona.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi Michael, we chroma key on a daily basis in our green screen studio
> both live to air and for post production in both Final Cut and Adobe
> Premier. Happy to chat and have visitors.
>

> Tim Kitchen
> Strathcona BGGS

Joseph Papaleo