[Year 12 IPM] U302 question

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 27 08:57:16 EST 2006

If you are on Novell and using Dreamweaver with teams there are a couple
of easily solved gotchas with permissions and site management.

1. Have your techs create new users "team1", "team 2" etc. and create
Read-Write permissions for group members. Create the sites in these new
users' directories.

2. Have the team members use the site manager tool and export the .ste
file into a public space that can be reached from any Dreamweaver
enabled machine.

3. Enable design notes etc.

This way the team members do not need to crowd around a single machine
or even work in the same physical location.

Laurie

Laurie Savage