[Year 12 IPM] U302 question

Lance Gibbens Lance.Gibbens at flinders.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 26 12:19:17 EST 2006

Dear Scott,

Good question:

The two options I am looking at right now are:

*
	Using a Wiki through a LME (Learning Management Environment) in
our case possibly 'Moodle'.
*
	Through MS FrontPage - Version Control... though I have not
investigated this yet in any depth to see if it will do the job.

Lance
Lance Gibbens
Head of Teaching and Learning
Flinders Christian Community College