[Year 12 IPM] Another Powerpoint Query

Missen, Stephen J Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 25 14:59:21 EST 2006

Hi all

I'd like to be able to play/loop an MP3 (or other music file in the backgrou=
nd) throughout a Powerpoint presentation without the need to have a CD sitti=
ng in the CD drive, i.e., incorporate or package the music file so that it e=
ither accompanies the Powerpoint file and is included/called by the presenta=
tion OR is embedded in the Powerpoint file. Is this possible. I can get a so=
und file to play with an individual slide or run a track from a CD for the d=
uration of a presentation but I'd rather embed the soundtrack without the ne=
ed for the CD. Anyone out there had any success on this?

Cheers

Steve MISSEN
ICT Manager
Croydon Secondary College
Croydon Road
CROYDON  VIC  AUSTRALIA 3136
Phone (03) 9725 8277
Fax (03) 9723 6375
Mobile 0412 712 097

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training.