[Year 12 IPM] flash tutorials

Travers, Graham J travers.graham.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 18 17:10:24 EST 2006

I too can vouch for Stuart's courses. I attended a day on Flash and created=
 a term's work from what I learnt (with a bit of extra practice by myself).=

My (better) kids (yr 9/10) now put together a digital portfolio using a Flas=
h web site.
Static graphics easily imported, as are movie files (avi, mpegs, wmv) after=
 conversion to swf.

It all started with Stuart's session. :)

Below is a link to some reources for the creation of a Flash site in year 11=
 IT. It might work(?). Thanks Tony Fitz.

The last link on the page is a sample site and takes a while to load (40 sec=
s). You click on the scrolling intro banner to launch. The site is incomplet=
e.

http://grahamtravers.com/VCEIT/index.php?option=3Dcom_weblinks&catid=3D16&It=
emid=3D23

GT