[Year 12 IPM] Security Cameras in Computer Labs/Pods

Attard, Martin P attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 18 12:04:06 EST 2006

Hi Everyone. I'm after some information on Security Cameras in computer labs=
/pods.

Does your school/college have security cameras in these areas?

If so, what were some of the issues you came up against from civil libertari=
ans at school?

Do you have a school policy about this issue and if so could you please emai=
l me a copy of that policy?

 How did the other teachers react to this issue?

Who installed the cameras?

Would you recommend this company?

Big thank you, now I'm going to that big BBQ the year 12's have organised. T=
hanks again Martin

Mr. Martin Attard
Kurunjang Secondary College
email:  attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au <mailto:attard.martin.p at edumail.v=
ic.gov.au>

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training.