[Year 12 IPM] OT IPM exam date

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 17 11:42:16 EST 2006

This is a little anomoly that has cropped up with my year 12's that you may want to check with your students.

It concerns the day and the time of our IPM exam.  Our year 12 students received a printed calander at the start of the year where all their important dates, exam times etc where published.  I am not sure where the calander originated from, just that it had the wrong day and time for the IPM exam.  The students have since checked on the VCAA website where the day is given as Tuesday, time 3.00.

The other calander had it on the Monday early in the morning.  Just check with your yr 12's as the original calander was one of those that would have been sent to all schools.

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
http://www.balmoralhs.vic.edu.au/