[Year 12 IPM] flash tutorials

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 17 10:03:56 EST 2006

I've used training CD's from centennial media (cmtraining.com), good for staff who are new to it, maybe not so good to show to students, expensive though. I LOVE the Natcoll Publishing books for Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks etc, they also do stuff for Photoshop etc. They are a New Zealand mob, www.natcoll.co.nz Not too expensive.

Ms Robyn Dunn
ICT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.

>>> Andrew Grimshaw<grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> 17/10/2006 10:01:37 am >>>
hi

does any1 know a good source of flash and dreamweaver tutorials - free or otherwise

we recently got the macromedia bundle - gotta learn how to use it now

thx, Andrew Grimshaw
Colac College

Important -
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & Training..