[Year 12 IPM] Formats & Conventions

Mark Scott msc at staff.luther.vic.edu.au
Sun Oct 15 19:04:32 EST 2006

In other words...

No that does not help.

hee hee

mark scott

________________________________

From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Stewart, Andrew
Sent: Sun 15/10/2006 6:06 PM
To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management Teachers'MailingList
Subject: RE: [Year 12 IPM] Formats & Conventions

Thanks Mark,

Are there a set of guidelines for optional and preferred conventions?

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew Stewart
Head of Information & Communication Technologies
Ballarat & Clarendon College
1425 Sturt St
Ballarat Vic 3350
Ph:    63 3 53308200
Fax:   63 3 53323553
Mob: 0419516701
www.clarendon.vic.edu.au

Disclaimer
This message, including any attachments, is provided without
responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without
assumption of a duty of care by the School. Whilst every attempt has
been made to ensure material in this e-mail message is free from
computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and
may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility
for use of the material transmitted. This e-mail is intended for the use
of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential or
privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If this Email has been received in error, then please notify
Ballarat & Clarendon College immediately and destroy the original
message.