[Year 12 IPM] Database software for 2007

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 13 09:22:38 EST 2006

On a slight change of direction.  I (for numerous reasons, the main one problably laziness) have not had a chance to look at next years course.  I presumed that it was on the VCAA site to be studied but either I was in the wrong place or it has not been listed there. I am a little concerned because there is a mention in these posting of programming/coding - please tell me you are referring to the systems course and not the applications course or do I need to get my brain into gear and remember some programming.  The last I used was BASIC and the thingy stuff with the little turtle!!!!!

Fiona
Balmoral High

Ps. not caring about the location of either my foot or my mouth I'll bet I am not the only one on the list wondering about this.