[Year 12 IPM] Exam Prep Activities

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 10 20:36:09 EST 2006

The big hurdle I try to get my kids over is poor answering technique.
Many of them know the facts but produce poor quality answers for a
variety of reasons.
They have created their personal AT-Commandmants ("Answering
techniques") that are taken from the many negative comments I made
during the U4O2 sac done as a test, and from their answers so far in
trial tests.
Cheers, Keith