[Year 12 IPM] Insight Practice Exam

Andrea Hall Andrea.Hall at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 9 12:29:28 EST 2006

Hi David
Yes, I agree. 18 days.
Cheers
Andrea Hall
St Leonard's College

>>> "David Howard" <DHoward at padua.melb.catholic.edu.au> 09/10/2006
08:20 >>>
Just wondering if anyone has used and picked up an error on the 2006
Insight IP&M Practice Exam????? Section B Question 12 I and my student
believe that the supplied answer of 23 days is incorrect. We think it
is
18 days.

Any response would be great to reassure us...

Thanks

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential
information intended for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you are
hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take action in
reliance upon it. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone Reception at
Padua College on (03) 5976 0100.