[Year 12 IPM] 2005 Exam- Q6B

Murray O. murrao at westbourne.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 6 14:45:09 EST 2006

As far as I'm aware there is no such thing as IPO chart that requires
TASKS in the Input and Output columns?

That being said I think this is a great question. I keep telling the
kids that the exam will test their understanding of the IT concepts
covered. They understand IPO and they understand tasks so just combine
them!

Regards,
Oliver Murray
Web Developer