[Year 12 IPM] Data projector problem's?

Philip Pike philip.pike at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 5 15:46:35 EST 2006

I have the same problem when showing movies.
My solution, which works for me, is to press the Fn F5 key or what ever switches between the computer screen and the data projector and run from the projector only. IE your own screen is black. You need to do this before Windows media player or what ever player you are using starts to show the movie.

Hope this helps

Phil Pike
Geelong College

>>> tallent.benjamin.b at edumail.vic.gov.au 5/10/2006 3:32 pm >>>
Hi everyone,

I have experienced this a few times and it happened to me again today after
I had one of my classes planned. I am trying to show a movie through the
data projector from my computer, I can see the movie on my screen but not on
the data projector. I can see the player and my computer screen from the
data projector but I can't see the picture. Can any one help me with this?

Cheers

Ben Tallent

Red Cliffs Secondary College

Red Cliffs

PH: (03) 50 241 522

FAX: (03) 50 242 982

E-Mail: tallent.benjamin.b at edumail.vic.gov.au

Important -
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & Training..
http://www.mailguard.com.au/tt

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error then please notify the sender immediately.  The contents represent the views or opinions of the author only and are not necessarily made on behalf of the School.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses; the School does not accept liability for any damage caused by a transmitted virus.

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/tt