[Year 12 IPM] OT: policies on iPod and listening to music

Strachan, Robert L strachan.robert.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 5 12:35:24 EST 2006

I am seeking assistance regarding any policies that may be out there on
the use of ipods / mp3 players. I would like to read any policies /
thoughts that state the acceptable uses of an ipod / mp3 as a storage
device etc within an educational setting.

I am also after policies about students listening to music during
classes.

I would like to end up with clear division between ipods / mp3 and
listening of music in class.

I believe that there is a place for ipods / mp3 within our schools but
under clear guidelines that are explicit.

I am interested on anyone feedback please

Thanks

rob

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training..