[Year 12 IPM] IT Applications Text books

rpeedle at iprimus.com.au rpeedle at iprimus.com.au
Tue Oct 3 09:32:47 EST 2006

Can anyone let me knopw of any text available for the 2007 Unit 3/4 IT Applications
course.

I had booklisted the Jacaranda text, which we have been using with the previous
IP&M course, however yesterday we received mail to say that this text was
not going to be ready for next year. I rang some of the other publishers
who produced IP&M texts and all except one said that they would no longer
be producing a text.

The one I know about is the  :Potts IT Applications  Thomson/Nelson.

I used the Jacaranda previously as the text was structured by outcomes which
the students found much easier than having to hunt through a number of chapters.

We are doing quite well on numbers and have 2 IT Applications classes for
next year.

Thanks for any help

Roger Peedle   Corio Bay Senior College