[Year 12 IPM] IARTV IP&M October Test

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 2 13:19:55 EST 2006

Mark - you are being far kinder than the Mark Kelly I once knew - LSL
has an unusual effect on people....
Since when are we supposed to include weekend time when it has not been
mentioned? Anyway, if we are going to be that tricky, there can be
differences depending on which day of the week you actually start!
No, for me it is asking how many working days are required to complete
the project.
Thanks for your response, and welcome back!
Cheers, Keith