[Year 12 IPM] OT - Edumail Exasperation

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 14 20:28:33 EST 2006

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your advice. I had tried pop and pop2 but not pop3!!!! I have now=
 got my edumail into yahoo, which is great and means I don't have to deal wi=
th edumail getting full and therefore not receiving emails, but yahoo only g=
ives 200MB.

I have several contacts who use incredimail, but can you access it from the=
 web? For example - when I am at home or school etc? I have to keep my main=
 email on my desktop at home (it's the business computer), have a laptop for=
 school, which is set up to use outlook for school mail (Lauriston mail unti=
l 12/12/06), and edumail. I also have a gmail, and apparently one of the mos=
t requested features for gmail (apart from 'save draft') is to be able to co=
llect other pop mail. When that happens my life will be complete!!! :))

Thanks once again, and may the sun shine on you !!

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson