[Year 12 IPM] Gantt practice - the new factory

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 25 11:26:24 EST 2006

Thanks for the worksheets - it good of both of you to share this stuff.

This link might interest people - it's rather good, free project
management software that produces Gantt and PERT charts and exports them
in various formats (jpg, png, csv, xml, HTML, PDF and MS Project). It
comes with a nice sample file.

http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/

Laurie

--