[Year 12 IPM] OT:a cry (or a yell) for help

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Mon May 22 09:06:59 EST 2006

We actually gave up.  It ate the envelope.  I had reset the printer to envelope size but it is hard to manual feed through.  It has a setting on the paper tray which is for envelopes but by the time it had gone through it jammed in the printer and then screwed it all up.

Never mind - necessity being the mother of invention - we printed it out on paper and stuck the paper to the front of the envelope.

Thanks for your help