[Year 12 IPM] OT:a cry (or a yell) for help

jslynn at optusnet.com.au jslynn at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 19 20:15:39 EST 2006

I'm not sure if I understand your problem, Fiona, but here goes.

Rather than specifying the settings for printing envelopes and all the messing around that involves, I usually feed the envelope with the flap wrapped over a normal A4 sheet of paper. My template in Word is set to print at the equivalent place desired on the envelope.

Result, envelope printed, printer "thinks" it has printed an A4 sheet.

Jeff Lynn,
Yeshivah/Beth Rivkah Colleges.