[Year 12 IPM] off-topic request: laptop usage policy

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Thu May 18 10:52:33 EST 2006

We have one policy for all computer usage in the school. Kids must agree
to it before getting a password and it is summarised on our web site
at: http://www.sunburydowns.vic.edu.au/USERPOL.htm
I inherited it but have found it general enough for kids to understand
and specific enough for me to use it to deny access to kids who send
emails with swear words, who put obscene images on the public folders,
download inappropriate material, etc. May be some help.

Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College