[Year 12 IPM] School eLearning Plan including ICT & VEL's stuff

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 12 14:25:56 EST 2006

Hi Martin,

   This would be very useful for the vels list as well which is pretty quiet at the moment.
We are well on the way with this work and if you want to find out more please contact Simon Brown at s.brown at fhc.vic.edu.au .

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au 05/12/06 01:35pm >>>
Has anybody written a School eLearning Plan for their school incorporating ICT and its use in VEL's and is prepared to share it with me, as I am writing a new one for my school, but I'm running out of ideas? Can anyone help? Thank you
Mr. Martin Attard
ICT Co-od
Kurunjang Secondary College
Kurunjang Drive