[Year 12 IPM] Open Source Schools

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:51:51 EST 2006

G'day Cameron, we are currently using a lot of OpenSource stuff .. there was
a catalogue floating about that lists oodles of items. Happy to send you a
long list of what we found handy and have started using.

Say, did anybody notice that Wink, the popular program for recording Flash
movies can now record and edit sound? An easy to use and impressive bit of
software that was demonstrated last year at the PCEDUG meeting (like all
good software, free and available for Linux / Windows users :-)  I use it to
record tutorials for particular OpenOffice <http://OpenOffice.org>software
functions, render these to a single Flash object that I can upload to Moodle
<http://moodle.org>as a click to play link. Coolies!!!
      http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

Regards Roland

PS: Catch some of you at the Vermont SC PCEDUG meeting and dinner this
Thursday arvo :-P

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au