[Year 12 IPM] VITTA Annual Conference 2006 --- CallforPapers -NOW OPEN

Damien A-B buck.damien.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 1 13:59:32 EST 2006

I'm still trying to work this grading system out for one subject in
particular. We offer Flash as a single semester elective in year 9. It's not
offered in later years, so how is it possible to give an A grade? Compare
the work my students do to what another school might do in year 11 or to a
university course?

Cheers

Damien Atkinson-Buck

IT Department