[Year 12 IPM] IT comment banks csv format

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 7 14:23:55 EST 2006

These are for the various people who contacted me regarding my IT comment banks.  I have saved them in CSV format and hope that will suffice and yes, Brendan this time I will remember to attach the little things.  Please forgive me it's report writing day and I am the Markbook co-ord as well.  It amazes me how much people leave things to the last minute and come asking for help - or telling me I have left a class of their list - all at the last minute.  So I am going quietly (or perhaps noisily) nuts!!
---
fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
http://www.balmoralhs.vic.edu.au/