[Year 12 IPM] gamemaker

Trent Bolte tbolte at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Jul 19 13:30:32 EST 2006

Is everyone out there using the free version of gamemaker or has someone
actually got the Full version.  If so what are the main differences?
Cheers

Trent Bolte

Learning Technology Coordinator

Mercy College, Coburg.

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact mercycol at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au and
delete all copies.

Mercy College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are
free from computer viruses or other defects.  The attached files are
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not. The liability of Mercy College is
limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files or the
cost of having the attached files resupplied.  Email messages sent to
and from Mercy College may be monitored; any representations or opinions
expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not
necessarily those of the College.