[Year 12 IPM] O/T IPM Teacher required at Deer park Secondary college

McRae, Darren E mcrae.darren.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jan 31 16:58:43 EST 2006

Hi IPM'rs

I know this is a very late stage to put out this information but the
Assistant Principal has asked me to 'find someone to teach IPM'

The vacancy is as a consequence of me taking on another role, (leading
schools fund), and was filled once but the successful applicant later
took a job elsewhere.

The position currently has a load of Y12 IPM, Y11 vet info, Y10 sose and
year 9 sose. It was advertised as a 1 year position but as the leading
schools fund is 3 yrs will most likely be longer.

If anyone is interested please contact myself or the school directly at

mcrae.darren.e at edumail.vic.gov.au

or

deer.park.sc at edumail.vic.gov.au

regards