[Year 12 IPM] Who will still be here in ten years time?

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jan 30 12:01:15 EST 2006

hahahah sure do!

I still have a stack of my old Fortran and Pascal punch cards and
remember using the noisy ASR 33 teletype terminal that clattered and
clunked like something out of the dark ages. Later I was given blessed
use the VT100 and VT200 terminals to access the same Swinburne PDP-11
computer system (I think the same model used by George Lucas for his
first StarWars flick)

Regards Roland

--
Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au